You have a small business, but you have NO TIME? No time for yourself. No time for your family. No time for your friends. Someone asks you to do something and what do you say? “I have NO TIME. I’m too busy.“
Elisa Yu, one of the top business coaches in the Silicon Valley, can help you gain 8 hours back into your workweek so you can spend more time with the ones you love. Attend her workshop on September 12th. Elisa will lead you to new levels of productivity by teaching you the 5 aspects of your business that you must dedicate time to and how to effectively distribute your time.
You will discover the most powerful “Calendaring System” for managing 5 important aspects of your business:
- CFO/ Financials
- CEO Activities
Can you imagine what getting 8 hours back into your workweek would mean to you, your business and your family? It’s time you gain back control of your life, your financials and your most valuable asset: YOUR TIME! Register today. Seating is limited.
EVENT DATE /TIME
September 12th 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
ActionCOACH of Santa Clara
4340 Stevens Creek Boulevard, #161
San Jose, CA 95129
ActionCOACH of Santa Clara is a well-positioned coaching firm that helps business owners improve their lives and business. Elisa Yu and Joe Siecinski are top business coaches in the Silicon Valley, with a passion for helping small business owners get more customers, make more money, and have more time.
Thousands of small business owners in the Silicon Valley have experienced first-hand, Joe’s and Elisa’s generosity of spirit and high energy, which has contributed to the thriving success in their business and personal lives.
For more information about our Action Coaching Programs
call 408-899- 6737
You can stop self-sabotaging yourself and begin to reach your sales goals. The first step is to simply become aware of what’s getting in your way. When you become aware of how you are getting in your own way, THEN, and only THEN, do you have the power to change it. Here are 7 things to consider:
- You are following your agenda rather than theirs. Take their lead, if answers to your questions go in another direction, follow it.
- You are getting objections. Objections mean you didn’t let them bring up an important point during the conversation, or you didn’t listen when they tried to get more details about an area.
- You are talking people OUT of buying. STOP talking, start listening, it can’t be any simpler than that.
- You are being asked for a resume or testimonials. This means you are selling yourself rather than solving their problems.
- You have a closing rate of less than 50% after they talk to you in person. Example: If they agree to see you after completing a questionnaire, a half hour on the phone and so much more, in their head they are at the VERY LEAST 50% of the way to having bought your service or product. All you have to do is let them show you why.
- You are losing clients within the first 3 to 6 months. There can be many reasons for this, but ultimately, it’s because they are NOT getting the results they THOUGHT they would. Dang, if they just read the books, came up with their own ideas and you insisted they worked harder every week, they would get results.
- You think your HEAD TRASH is real . I have to know more, I don’t have enough experience. I have to BE more. Goodness me, you don’t win a marathon by BE’ing more, you win by training more, running more and doing the hard work. Business success is about hard work- your hard work, your team’s hard work and your client’s hard work.
True, sometimes business is slow. That’s a time when self-sabotage can easily creep in. Don’t let it! Do yourself a favor and use this list in the most productive way… to STOP sabotaging your own sales success!
Business coaches are experts in their field, so with their experience and hands-on knowledge, they know what it takes to set up a business for success. When your business coach understands the business that you are in, one-on-one coaching can be really effective. Having spent years in their line of work, they have a lot of connections that will be of great use to you, which they can leverage to assist you in growing your business too.
As a business owner, it can sometimes be difficult to see the forest for the trees. You are deeply involved in the minute day-to-day details of running your business, and while this is necessary to ensure that your business holds itself together, it can also make you lose sight of the bigger picture. Remember – your customers and clients aren’t going to know or care what went on your latest spreadsheets.
A number of leaders who are starting up a business get so preoccupied in the daily grind that they have trouble envisioning new possibilities for themselves. They may dream big, but oftentimes, they do not believe that they can attain them. Business owners who have defeated themselves mentally will never succeed, and it is these people that need a business coach more than anybody. Elisa and Joe, two of the top business coaches in the Silicon Valley can help you devise a plan of action to help you transform your dreams into reality.
Joe Siecinski and Elisa Yu are part of ActionCoach, a business coaching firm in the Santa Clara and San Jose Bay area. Their proven systems, tools, and processes that have contributed to the success of over 2000 companies worldwide.
We often have fears, cynicism and apprehensions, and they block us from seeing our potential and from achieving excellence. A coach is capable of cutting through the miasma of self-doubt and unleashing the full potential that each one of their clients possesses. They help clarify your goals and guide you along the way, celebrating with you when you succeed and guiding you when you don’t. A business coach has your best interests at heart. And as Joe Siecinski states, “As your business coach, I will plan and execute the tactics to reach your goals. Our businesses support our lives; they are not our lives. I have the passion, vision, and tenacity to help business owners spend less time working IN their business and more time working ON their business. Guaranteed!”
For more information on our business coaching programs in the Silicon Valley and the South Bay area visit our website at www.actioncoachsc.com or call 408-899-6737.